There are 3 types of applicants that we see:
– see our Assquire Family page for how the parents or grandparents or other extended family members (as the Assquire investors) purchase the home their children or grandchildren want to live in and qualify for (as Mortgage Alternative home buyers). It’s a great way to save the extended family over $100,000 per family home buyer child or grandchild and makes a whole lot of sense.
– to give you some guidance on how to approach your investor and home buyer applications as a family and what to do first, go to our “Using Assquire in Families” page here.
2. Assquire investors:
– see below under the heading “Assquire investors” for how to apply
– a much wider category not involving a “Family” application. Just investors either wanting to buy for great returns for themselves (and hopefully community minded and wanting to help Mortgage Alternative home buyer families who don’t have parents or grandparents in a position to help them).
3. Mortgage Alternative home buyers:
– a much wider category than the children or grandchildren of those buying with Assquire Family:
– see below under the heading “Mortgage Alternative Buyers” for how to apply.
Here is the Application Process for Assquire Investors
Mortgage Alternative Buyers
Here is the Application Process for Buyers